ADMISSION INTO THE UNDERGRADUATE ACADEMIC PROGRAMMES OF K.O. MBADIWE UNIVERSITY (KOMU)
KOMU invites qualified candidates, who desire admission into its NUC-approved undergraduate academic programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The available courses include:
To qualify for admission into KOMU undergraduate programmes, prospective candidates must have sat for the 2023 UTME, irrespective of whether or not the candidates chose KOMU as their first choice of institution. However, candidates who did not choose KOMU as their first choice of institution are to effect a change of institution on the JAMB website.The required minimum UTME score is 140.
Furthermore, DIRECT ENTRY candidates, who possess any of A/levels, NCE, ND, HND, or Degree certificates in relevant subjects/disciplines are also qualified to apply.
POST UTME SCREENING FEE
The screening fee is two thousand naira (₦2000) only. All payments should be made using the Remita payment gateway.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KOMU POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
1. Visit the KOMU website at www.komu.edu.ng
2. Click on “Online Application”
3. Click on “Apply Online” and read the instructions
4. Click on “Click Here to Apply”
5. Click on “Start your Admission Process”
6. Click on “Start Application Process”
7. Fill out the form completely and correctly
8. Click on the “Submit”
9. You will be directed to pay the Post-UTME/Direct Entry application fee of N2000 only.
10. Pay online with your Card or use any of the other available Remita payment options convenient for you.
11. Print the Acknowledgement slip, which is also sent to your email
12. Bring your Acknowledgement slip to the University on the Post-UTME screening day
Dr. Pamela N. Ogamba
Ag. Registrar, KOMU
For further enquiries, please contact the relevant officer of the university, using the following number: 08034646192